Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello World - first blog


Though the title says otherwise, this is not my first blog. I had been writing blogs for many years. I should say I am not blogging for the last 6 years because there is no need to do so. The above statement is made out of the fact that I consider examinations in Schools/Collages as blogging. Yeehah.. Now most of you would agree with me I guess. Peoples like me have blogged in our exams all the time. I even blogged in Maths and I passed just because there is a lovely concept where the teacher give marks for steps. Somehow my blogs were relevant and I passed, mostly. I do not have a copy of those blogs, but I wish I could.


Yeah, this is my first online blog and now I know there is no Syllabus and time tables to adhere. I am the king. I came across blogging 2-3 years ago and wanted to have my own blog. Here its happening. Late but still I'm glad its happening.My mind works better when I write but while I talk it works the other way. I praise the Guy who invented online blogging and publish this. Does this blog looks lame? well, I do not know for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment